James Horner – Avatar (Music From The Motion Picture)
|1||"You Don't Dream In Cryo. ..."||6:09|
|2||Jake Enters His Avatar World||5:24|
|3||Pure Spirits Of The Forest||8:49|
|4||The Bioluminescence Of The Night||3:37|
|5||Becoming One Of "The People" Becoming One With Neytiri||7:43|
|6||Climbing Up "Iknimaya - The Path To Heaven"||3:18|
|7||Jake's First Flight||4:49|
|10||The Desctruction Of Hometree||6:47|
|11||Shutting Down Grace's Lab||2:47|
|12||Gathering All The Na'vi Clans For Battle||5:14|
I See You (Theme From Avatar)
Arranged By – Simon FranglenLyrics By – James Horner, Kuk Harrell, Simon FranglenMixed By – Simon RhodesMusic By – James Horner, Simon FranglenPerformer – Leona LewisProducer – James Horner, Simon Franglen
- Arranged By [Electronic Music Arranger] – Simon Franglen
- Art Direction, Design – David J. Harrigan III
- Bass – Christian Kollgaard, David Parmeter, Drew D Dembowski*, Frances Wu*, Nico Carmine Abondolo*, Oscar Hidalgo, Susan Ranney
- Bass [1st] – Michael Valerio*
- Bassoon – Kenneth Munday*, Rose Corrigan
- Bassoon [1st] – Michael O'Donovan (2)
- Cello – Andrew Shulman, Antony Cooke, Christine Ermacoff, Dane Little, Dennis Karmazyn, Erika Duke-Kirkpatrick, George Kim Scholes, Paula Hochhalter, Steve Erdody
- Cello [1st] – Timothy Landauer*
- Choir – Amy Fogerson, Ayana Haviv, Chris Gambol, Chris Mann (7), Claire Fedoruk, Clydene Jackson, Daniel Chaney, Donna Medine, Drea Pressley, Ed Levy, Edie Lehmann Boddicker, Elin Carlson, Elissa Johnston, Gerald White, Gregg Geiger*, Jennifer Graham*, Joan Beal, Jonathan Mack, Jules Green (2), Karen Hogle Brown, Kimberly Switzer*, Leanna Brand, Lika Miyake, Lisbeth Scott, Marc Antonio Pritchett, Mark Beasom, Mark Edward Smith, Michael Geiger, Michael Lichtenauer, Michele Hemmings, Nike St. Clair*, Randy Crenshaw, Reid Bruton, Scott Graff, Sean McDermott, Sharmila Guha, Shawn Kirchner, Stephern Grimm, Terry Wood, Tonoccus McClain
- Clarinet – Joshua Ranz, Ralph Williams (4)
- Clarinet [1st] – Gary Bovyer
- Composed By, Conductor – James Horner
- Concertmaster – Clayton Haslop
- Contractor [Choir Contracted By] – Jasper Randall
- Contractor [Orchestra Contracted By] – Peter Rotter, Sandy DeCrescent*
- Coordinator [Music Production Coordinator] – Rebecca Morellato
- Coordinator [Music Scoring Coordinator] – Sylvia Wells
- Copyist [Music Preparation By] – Bob Bornstein, David Wells*, Emmett Estren
- Edited By [Additional Music Editing] – Michael Bauer*
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Dick Bernstein
- Edited By [Supervising Music Editor] – Jim Henrikson
- Engineer – Denis St. Amand
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producers For Atlantic Records] – Craig Kallman, Kevin Weaver
- Flute – Geraldine Rotella
- Flute [1st] – David Shostac
- Harp – Marcia Dickstein
- Harp [1st] – Jo Ann Turovsky
- Horn – Brian O'Connor (2), Daniel Kelley*, David Everson*, David Duke, Jenny Kim*, Mark Adams*, Paul Klintworth, Richard Todd, Steven Becknell*
- Horn [1st] – James Thatcher
- Liner Notes – James Cameron (5), James Horner
- Management [Art Management & Production] – Rob Gold (2)
- Management [Atlantic Records Business Affairs] – Erica Bellarosa
- Management [Atlantic Records Marketing] – James Lopez (2)
- Management [Business Affairs For Twentieth Century Fox] – Tom Cavanaugh
- Management [Executive In Charge Of Music For Twentieth Century Fox] – Robert Kraft
- Mixed By [Score Mix Assistant] – Patrick Spain
- Musical Assistance – Ryan Johnson (9)
- Oboe – Lara Wickes
- Oboe [1st] – Barbara Northcutt
- Orchestrated By [Score] – Gary K. Thomas, J.A.C. Redford, James Horner, Jon Kull, Nicholas Dodd
- Percussion – Alan Estes, Michael Fisher, Peter Limonick
- Percussion [1st] – Robert Zimmitti*
- Piano, Synthesizer – Aaron Martin (3), Ian Underwood, Simon Franglen
- Producer [Album Produced By] – James Horner, Simon Rhodes
- Product Manager [Packaging Production] – Carolyn Tracey
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Aaron Martin (3), Ian Underwood
- Recorded By [Digital Recordist] – Kevin Globerman
- Recorded By [Recordist] – Tim Lauber
- Recorded By [Score], Mixed By [Score] – Simon Rhodes
- Soloist, Vocals – Carmen Twillie, Clydene Jackson, Karen Hogle Brown, Lisbeth Scott, Radak Varimezova, Terry Wood
- Soprano Vocals [Boy Soprano] – Luca Franglen
- Stage Manager – Dominic Gonzales, Tom Steel
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Twentieth Century Fox] – Mike Knobloch*
- Timpani – Donald Williams*
- Trombone – Alexander Iles*, Andrew Malloy*, Robert Sanders*, George Thatcher
- Trombone [1st] – William Booth
- Trumpet – Barry Perkins (2), Jon Lewis, Timothy Morrison*
- Trumpet [1st] – David Washburn
- Tuba – James Self*
- Viola – Alma Fernandez, Andrew Duckles, Brian Dembow, Cassandra Richburg, Darrin Mc Cann*, David Walther, Gina Coletti, Jennie Hansen, Keith Greene, Maria Newman, Marlow Fisher, Matthew Funes*, Michael Nowak, Peter Jandula-Hudson*, Robert Brophy, Roland Kato, Samuel Formicola*, Shawn Mann, Steven Gordon*, Thomas Diener, Victoria Miskolczy*
- Viola [1st] – Pamela Goldsmith
- Violin – Aimee Kreston, Alan Grunfeld, Alyssa Park, Ana Landauer, Anatoly Rosinsky, David Ewart, Endre Granat, Galina Golovin, Haim Shtrum, Henry Gronnier, Jacqueline Brand*, Katia Popov, Kenneth Yerke, Kevin Connolly, Miran Kojian, Natalie Leggett, Phillip Levy, Radu Pieptea, Rafael Rishik, Rebecca Bunnell, Roberto Cani, Roger Wilkie, Ron Clark, Sara Parkins, Shalini Vijayan, Sungil Lee, Tamara Hatwan, Tereza Stanislav, Tiffany Hu*, Vladimir Polimatidi
- Violin [P2] – Julie Ann Gigante*
- Violin, Soloist – Clayton Haslop
- Woodwind [Ethnic] – Tony Hinnigan
Custom orchestral samples by Spitfire Audio.
Original film score published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 14 published by Frangled Lupino Music, Horner Music In Motion, Suga Wuga Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Harmony and T C F Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Leona Lewis performs courtesy of Syco Music.
Motion Picture Artwork, Photos and Fox Trademarks and Logos TM and ? 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. This compilation ? 2009 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the
There are no track durations printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4943674095636
- Rights Society: JASRAC
For your convenience, we accept payment in ANY currency (USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, and many others).
We are happy to accept any of these payment methods:
IBAN / SEPA Bank Transfer (in CHF) *(for transfers in EUR, JPY, USD, read more below)
KBC/CBS Payment Button
Belfius Direct Net
*If you'd like to make a payment via Bank Transfer, please ensure the payment is done in CHF (Swiss Francs) (or please request further information before initiating the bank transfer. :)
We can also accept bank transfer in USD, EUR, or JPY, but in that case- the account number is *different* Please contact us, tell us which of these currencies (JPY, EUR, USD) you want to make a bank transfer in, and then we will send you the account number for that currency.
We try to keep shipping costs relatively simple (and affordable). To get our shipping rates, simply take a look below the price of the item in our store. If you are logged into your Discogs account, and have a shipping address saved, you will see the shipping cost displayed.
We offer three services (via Japan Post):
Air Mail (generally takes around 2-3 weeks to reach most parts of the world, tracking/insurance is not available).
Registered Air Mail (2-3 weeks on average, comes with online tracking, and insurance).
EMS (Japan's elite shipping ninjas deliver these quite swiftly (sometimes in just a few days to most countries ). However, ultimately delivery time always depends on how efficient customs clearance and the domestic postal service in your country operates, once EMS Japan hands the package over to them. There are times (albeit rare) where even EMS can take several weeks to arrive.
PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping department will be closed for the Christmas Holidays and the first week of the New Year. Our shipping will resume on January 8, although - please note, that due to the backup in orders amassed during this period, we may not be able to immediately provide tracking or shipping on our first day back. Please bare with us, and allow us some leniency during this holiday season.
Our customer service team will be available to assist you on a daily basis throughout the holidays, nevertheless. Any questions about items will be answered in their usual prompt manner. Details about shipping or shipment status however, may not be available until after the Christmas/New Year's holiday.
Thank you for your understanding - and we wish all of our friends here a most wonderful and safe Holiday Season and New Year celebrations!
-Mayumi, Haruka, PJ, and the rest of the Kupiku.com team
*ITALIAN CUSTOMERS: Due to the poor performance of Italian Post, we now only offer EMS service to Italy. We apologize for this, but - even on Japan Post website, there is a warning about Italian Post and the risk of sending to Italy. Too many packages are lost, delayed for many months, held by Italian Customs for long periods of time, or face other problems when sending to Italy. For this reason, we now will only offer EMS service to Italy (21.75 CHF for one CD/DVD, or 29.75 for one vinyl record). However, to help with this cost, we will offer FREE shipping to Italian customers, for any extra item in the same order: so, no matter if you buy 1 CD, or 10 CDs, your shipping cost is still just 21.75 CHF, for quick, registered, insured EMS service). Please also note, by law, we must include the correct invoice inside the package: we cannot declare an incorrect value on the package for you).
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City State, Andorra, Spain (Canary Islands), United Kingdom, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,Ireland,Latvia,Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan
Air Mail/Economy mail: CHF 6.00 + CHF 1.00 for each addition item (up to a maximum order value of 75 CHF)
Registered mail CHF 14.25 + CHF 2.00 for each addition item
EMS CHF 21.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
Air Mail : CHF 14.10
Registered mail at CHF 24.25
EMS service at CHF 33.75
France, Romania, Cyprus, Russian Federation, France (European Territory), Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Belarus, Moldavia, Ukraine
Registered mail CHF 9.25 + CHF 4.00 for each addition item
EMS CHF 21.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
* Air Mail is not available for country listed above.
Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Mongolia
Registered mail CHF 14.25 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
EMS CHF 21.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
* Air Mail or other services are not offered for countries listed above due to the high risk associated with sending mail to these countries (based on many years of our experience). Registered mail will only be offered for lower valued item.
Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Islands (USA), Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela, South Africa
EMS : CHF 26.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
*Air Mail and Registered Mail are not available for Zone 4.
** Double CD, CD+DVD, CD sets...etc would be calculated differently. Any extra disc is CHF2.00.
CDs/DVDs: 21.75 CHF (FREE shipping for each extra CD/DVD item: so no matter if you buy 1 CD, or 20 CDs, your shipping cost is just 21.75 CHF).
Vinyl: 29.75 CHF (FREE shipping for any extra vinyl item)
SHIPPING for LASERDISCS, VHS Cassettes, etc:
LaserDiscs will ship at the same rates as Vinyl/LPs.
VHS Cassettes will ship at the same rate as DVDs.
- When you log into your Discogs account, you will see exact shipping cost. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. :)
HOW FAST DO WE SHIP?
While we make all efforts to dispatch orders within 1-3 business days (with rare exceptions on holidays or in circumstances beyond our control). Please remain patient in such cases, and trust in the quality service record we have established online over the years.
If you purchased shipping service with tracking (Registered Air Mail, or EMS), our team will send you the tracking number as soon as it becomes available to us (generally within a few days of your package having been shipped).
We reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion from buyers who do not meet the above mentioned provisions or those who we feel may wish to circumvent them. Our policies are intended to encourage a safe, fair, and fun trading environment for the wonderful Discogs community.
Duties/Import Taxes, if/when applied to a package are the sole responsibility of you, the importer (buyer). Every country has different regulations in this regard. We respectfully ask you not to request a different value to be declared on your package. Such requests violate our policies, the policies of Discogs, and more than likely, local laws. We reserve the right to cancel orders, at our discretion, made by customers insisting on violating any of our policies, the policies of Discogs, or any applicable laws.
Mayumi, PJ, Haruka, Kenji, and the rest of us at Kupiku.com